Thursday, May 26, 2011

Finally, a bike thief in SG is caught!







From the uploader:

This guy came into our house and attempted to steal my racing bike.
My wife screamed at him as he tried to steal the bike, and told him to go away!.

I chased after him on foot but lost sight of him. I continued the search for him in my car, and found him a few minutes later on the other side of our estate. Then I saw him break into another house and this time he stole a bike.

I followed him as he made his getaway, and then after running him off the road I chased him barefoot in only my shorts for 2 kilometers across 8 lanes of Jalan Eunos, across 3 PIE slips roads.

Meantime he picked up a large rock and with a wild agressive face threw the rock at me, so I picked up a bigger one and threw it back at him, the difference is that his rock missed me, and my rock hit him.

Finally, exhausted, he stopped running and I made a citizens arrest at Block 311 Ubi avenue 1 HDB block. I made him sit on the floor and ordered him to remove his shoes to stop him running away until the police arrived..

Police arrive 5 mins later and arrested him.

What a day!!!

______________________________________________

Seriously, I salute you uncle! Ang moh a bit different ah. But I please don't go around running people off their bikes.

In another note, It seems you really have to drive so close to know someone down. when you are in the driver's perspective. So when you are cycling, cars that pass by you so close, don't really feel close to the driver at all. The difference in perspective...

No comments:

Post a Comment