Wednesday, January 11, 2012

CCTVs in HDB


After less than a month reading on the newspapers and news that the common areas of HDBs such as lifts, letter boxes and even bicycle racks would have CCTVs installed I was skeptical about how long they would take the implement the scheme and whether we the residents would have to pay more...

To my surprise my HDB block has them! There is a catch though... My block has 2 bicycle racks, only one has CCTV installed (and since become full!), the letter box and lift area has no CCTV!

So it seems, the only reason they were installed were for bicycle security! Omg, hip hip horray! Now I just got to contest with other people parking at my usual space. I'm seeing new bikes there too, abeit not locked properly... I will suggest them to read my blog's guide when I see them...

Or maybe I should put an ad on my bike... Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment