Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bike spotted and impromtu to KTM tracks.



Initially, just wanted to go eat some black soy sauce hot & spicy large prawn noodles from my yesteryear poly days. Unfortunately, the stall is no longer there and there was a not so appetizing copycat taking its place.

Anyway, after the meal at Beauty World, I walked down the stairs to the bus stop. And, right there next to it were the KTM Tracks... I thought... Might as well go visit em.

Just before I made it to the tracks I saw this:



Seems like your everyday market bike parked by the railings... But behold! A DIY U-lock of sorts!

The owner must have lost a bike once... A thick looking cable lock, his DIY U-lock, and a chain lock at the back. Bike theft in Singapore is crazy!

[slideshow]

tags: bukit timah railway bridge, bukit timah railway tracks, ktm tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment