Friday, March 18, 2011

Radical Stimulus: Getting closer to nature.



Riding a bike can bring you so much closer to nature, a few days I rode pass a quiet stretch of road and saw some small cheery blossoms (Sakuras) flowering... Such a beautiful sight!

Many times, I have simply just stopped to enjoy scenery, come to think of it... I should stop and admire the Sakuras that I see on my commute to work. Just absorb it all in! After all these beautiful sights only last all but 2 weeks.

Just riding your bicycle and enjoying nature is really relaxing, the sights of green (Pink for Sakuras!), smells, rivers, and even people watching... Enjoy your commute guys!

2 comments:

  1. hello (A), recently i've been cycling to punggol because they have finally opened the pathway and the river scenery is awesome. if only i could afford the time to lie down by the river for the whole day enjoying the scenery. when u come back, u should go check it out. i never thought singapore could be so beautiful. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than perhaps... You haven't explored Singapore thoroughly enough! wahahaha...

    Great, I have been wanting to visit the place for a while now, but it was always closed when I passed by. Thanks for the tip!

    And you will get awfully sun burnt, if you did lie there the whole day! But who cares! I will bring food! You bring your kite!

    ReplyDelete